Prom Lady AD

Prom Lady AD

Sunday 4 January 2015

Love in the Library

Even if actually I haven't fell in love with these beauties in the Library, I really fell in love with them.

They are just perfect!


As for my first post for The Dark Fae Store, I have chosen these unrigged, mesh, COPY and Modifiable shoes. That's it, you read perfectly, Copy and Modify. This lovely item is compatible with Slink High Feet, and it also brings a super easy HUD that allows you to switch their color, as in the picture above.


If you are looking only for one of them, worry not, they are also sold separately.



And since I have the felling that you will also fall in love with them, here goes the Styling card!


Outfit: [ADN] - Queen of Death
Shoes: TDF - Love in the Library
Nails and Rings: [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black
Hair: [e] Studio - Black 04



No comments:

Post a Comment